Monday, November 10, 2008

3more papers to go..yeah...

Wow..today was a big shockcked and the funniest ever incident happened today..

What is it? Well, the story should started of from yesterday. Once i woke up, i received a very very good news where the test for the next day is going to change from open book test to closed book test...haiz...what a big surprise once i woke up in the morning? then started to eat the books and notes....

today, the exam day..haiz...we have our questions and answers stappler together..wow..but if don't look at the answer, the questions were easy and we managed to answer. so no worry. haha...i got 39.6% over 40%..but yet, my assignment might pulled me down....i was so scared now...and ..for my writing about literature, my lecturer said that i am just fair in the subject and i have to work harder to get a better result..how?my english is poor, and literature some more..wow..scared...anyway, i will try my best. the stupid passing marks which had changed to 70% make me even worry. I will pass it...but not flying colour.maybe 71% or ngam ngam 70% i feel happy d....gambateh kai chur....jia you..

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.