Tuesday, November 11, 2008

it's going to end soon...my 1st year 1st sem

IVEUR

IVEUR..what kind of language and what does it mean? IVEUR is a blend of 5 words. I LOVE YOU KAI CHUR. This name was given by someone whom I loved so much and who was the one that I never appreciate at all. Well, why suddenly I thought of the name which disappeared in my life for 2 years? All because of my linguistic lecturer, Dr.Rashid. I just studied about the word coinage in my linguistic which I have to use it in my exam today. I learnt it and it makes me think back of the name. IVEUR This name, Iveur, I love it since the day he gave me. Anyhow, I never appreciate it. Just because of I was too scared of my mother who doesn’t like him since the first day we went out for a date, neither now my mother like him I guess. I decided to let go the relationship. For me, family is more important than other. But now I regretted. Anyway, it has been over for a long time. He has his own girl friend and quite close as well. While me, still remain single and available. Haha…what to do? Too fat and ugly…I was thinking, if that time I never let go, hmm…we will be together for 2years more…guess it will be a happy and nice relationship. Sometime I hate myself for doing the wrong decision. But what to do? It’s over. Over and over. If I have given another chance to choose again, I will choose him…that’s for sure…

12/11/2008
It’s my buddy’s buddy’s birthday. Wow! This is the 1st time I celebrated birthday with her. She is such an adorable, charming and cute buddy’s buddy. Well, though my plan, which is to cheat her to go down to IS failed,(not to say failed, is just not that surprise for her), we enjoyed the birthday celebration so much. Especially with the video and with all those 3rd year seniors who made the celebration a great one. Haha… happy to know Sze Sze as my buddy. Not forget also, my dear buddy Jessica who helped me so much. It’s really a treasure for me to know both of you.




Both photos taken with my buddy and
grandbuddy...



Well, my first sem of my first year passed soon when my exam end on 15 November 2008. It passes so fast as if I was just here yesterday, having my orientation in 7th college. Was still a blur blur girl who doesn’t know anything. Now at least, I know some of the attitude of the lecturer, I know a bundle of friends here, I know a lot of seniors who do care me always and help me a lot when ever I needed, and I know that I am not alone. I still can remember that when I first come into Za’Ba, I cried. When I bid goodbye to my mom in front of the Za’Ba gate, I cried. I was thinking, how I am going to survive without my mom around me, without my siblings to accompany me and so on. I have to stay in the room with another 2 strangers whom I don’t know at all on that time. How am I going to pass my orientation week which is described as worse as hell by my seniors? Those were what playing in my mind on that particular moment. However, I know I can cope with it. I told myself, not to cry. Life has to be continued and I have to make myself tough enough as the eldest daughter in the family and as the other hand of my mom. I shouldn’t let her worry anymore. I have to be tough and tougher. Yes I am. And I have done it. I was tough enough and now I am even tougher to overcome all the obstacles here alone.
Wow! The time passes so fast and yes, I am now having my final exam for the first sem. Though it wasn’t the good as I know I can do it better if I put in more efforts. Well, as we all know, human usually will be lazy when it isn’t the time to face some problem. Yes, and I am that kind of people. Haha…I enjoyed myself very much in this sem. Starting from the orientation which is not cruel at all( for me, if I am to compare with other colleges, ours is the best), then CC supper night, CC talent night, CC Tanglung, CC trip and so on. I am glad that I knew a lot of seniors who help me a lot when ever I needed.
My big hand, Peggywho is so cute and charming. She will laugh and laugh whenever I meet her in the corridor or toilet. She is so cute and thanks for treating me so good as your small hand.




Next, my buddy, Jessica. She really helps me a lot and whenever I need some notes or books, she will never say no to me. So glad to have you as my buddy. Then my buddy’s buddy, Sze Sze. Who gives me a lot of advises whenever I needed. Thanks both buddies. I love both of you. May our relationship will be strengthen and grow stronger.




Well, still have some people I would like to convey my sincere appreciation to. My roommates, Wei Yin and Sing Ee. Thanks for always help me “ta pao” my 3 meals when I felt lazy to go to Dewan Makan to take my meals. You all are really great roommates. Though I rarely stay in the room when I rushed for my assignments, and when I reached the room, you have slept soundly. Both of you never complaint that I make some noises or off the light too late at night. Thanks and I really enjoyed the time being with you all especially when we all cracked jokes together. Haha…
Then, I would like to say thanks to my dear half-roommate plus coursemate, Shin Yen. Thanks for accompanying me whenever I needed and help me to check my grammar mistake. It’s really nice being with you and I really have good time with you. Besides, because of your “balia-ness” I relaxed a lot whenever we are busy with our stuffs and assignments. Thanks for accompanying me whenever I want to go to toilet and bath. Haha.



Well, another one would be Zhong Weng who used to have a long chatting time with me in the night time where we shared our stories and our religion. Though we both are from different religion, she is a Christian while I am a Buddhist, we never quarrel or fight for anything. We are peace.haha..I love to talk to you, Zhong Weng and enjoyed hanging out with you. You are like a blur but smart type of girl. Glad to know you.


Then, the nosiest FM, Fei Mian, which is not fat at all and always blur and act like a 3 years old girl. Though sometimes you did make me feel like want to kill you because of you blurness, I am glad to know you and worked together with you which we will ended up chit chat via MSN when we did our assignments and that’s why we used to have last-minute work. Haha..



It’s you turn, my ideal student, Marina Melissa Ng, so called Nagalingam, who used to crack joke and be the happiest one when we were stress for our assignments to entertain all of us in the group. Thanks ya. And you are so nice who will comfort me whenever I am stress and try to put off my fire whenever I feel angry. Thanks yo.


Sangitha, an Indian girl who has her own thinking and will express it out, is another coursemate plus assignment-mate. Well, though we used to end up with a small quarrel or black faces, hope it doesn’t affect our friendship. As we both are like earth and mars which couldn’t come together sometime as they will bombard each other and the world will gone like that. Haha…anyway, Thanks to Sangitha. Sincere thanks from me as you taught me a lot of grammar which I am very weak in.

Guess someone has been waited so long to read his name. Ya, it’s you, my so called “daddy” in 7th college, Jun Hong. He became my daddy since the CC trip. Nice having you as my daddy. Though you scolded me always, don’t let me eat supper so often( I know that is for my own good so that I won’t grow fatter and fatter), used to advice me with your own opinion, you are so nice and used to comfort me whenever I feel scare of feel not safe and also thanks for helping me whenever I need. Thanks all.
Beside daddy, I would like to express my deepest and sincere thanks to my mummy in 7th college, Nana. Thanks for supporting me when exam arrived and “sayang” me this little baby so much. Haha. Though you are forced to take me as you daughter, you treat me so great as I am your real daughter. Thanks. Nice knowing you. I love you both, daddy and mummy. Hope both of you will not forget this baby, your daughter after both of you has moved out from 7th college. Promise? Ok?


hm..who else?my neighbours..ya..my neighbours. CHia Xin, See Teng, Fish, Anna, Joee, Bao Jun, Theresa, Xiao Feng, CHai Ling, Pei Yun,and Hui Ing. Thanks for treating me so good. though in the row we stay just me, 1 room is junior, u all never treat us like stranger but like your own family member. so glad...
then..my fake big hand, joseph, Andy, Hui chin, Aik Kent, Soon Peng, Suet Wah, thanks for accompanying and write letter with me. Besides, thanks for sharing with me your own experiences and also stories. i enjoyed them very much. Especially soon peng and suet wah. both of you give me a lot of morality support. thanks a lot...










Hmm..not forget also uncle balia, sze keong who always balia with me to let me destress..haha...though i know you balia with me is to see someone else next to me, haha..i don't mind.haha...as long as you can see her, u can tell me, i will balia with you de.haha..

finally, thanks to everyone i met in UM. Really a big family we are. Thanks a lot...Muaks.. i love You All..
love,
KaiChur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.