Sunday, November 16, 2008

15/11/2008 -the day where my 1st year 1st sem ended officially...

Though it is 16 november today, i am just free to drop my feelings in my blog. Was busying with packing my things inside my room. Hmm..a lot of things to pack and bring back. Anyhow, i managed to stuck all the things into a bag and tomorrow, i am going to bring 1 luggage, 1 laptop bag and 1 small bag which i put in my bedshed and pillow case and also my blanket. Guess it is not too much..
Hmm...hope to write something happened yesterday. WOW!!! Yesterday was my BIG day. Fu-Yoh! Yesterday was the final paper of my 1st year 1st semester final examination.Very happy and yet felt so lonely and helpless. WHy helpless? What am I going to do next? that was the question that ran through my mind yesterday as i finished my last paper. Though i became frozen in the DTC when the exam going on, i felt my blood freeze and my hand numbed. I don't know how but once i looked at my watch, i knew that the time running so fast, i have no time to think about my blood and my hand. i have to concentrate on my paper. "dik-dok-dik-dok"time passed so fast. When the invigilator announced that times out, I sighed with happiness. OH YES!!!finally, it's over!!!
After the exam, we went to MidValley. THis is the 1st time TESL-ian go out together.We have 9 people altogether. We have Melissa, Shin Yen, Zhong Weng, Leslie, June, KeSin, Jared, Fei Mian and me. We went for our dinner at SuShi King. Hmm..i spent RM 17 for my dinner. Walaueh..if i know earlier that my kai jies they are going to mid-valley and have their dinner, i will go to eat with them..haha..guess will be much more cheaper. then, we seperated. I went to buy my swim suit and the magic cube that my dearest brother insisted me to buy. Hm..finally i found one swim suit that i love but yet, cause i have too much of fats, so it's really not nice at all. However, i brought it back. Hope it can stimulate me to put down my body weight during the 1 month sem break. Haha...Then we went to watch 10 promises to my dog. Fu yoh! that is the movie that i longed to watch so long ago. Finally, i watced it. It is so touch. I love the story line. Once again, i think of my family. My beloved mother and my siblings. I should spent more time with them. I have no regret that i planned to spend my sem break together with my family members. In the same time too, I think of my daddy. I missed him a lot and a lot. THough he had leave me for a long long time, and i have used to the condition without him, Yet, i will miss him once a while and hope to hug him. Where is he and how should i hug him?I really hope to hug him...that has been almost 10years i never hug him...
Well, after the movie, we took a RM12 taxi to get back to Za'Ba. Oh my God, it is 3 times the price of the fare we used to take during day time. Hmm...those taxi drivers really pandai kill people. I know they do this for their savings so that they can have more money to spend. But it's really too much. If RM10 is ok lar..huh!but what to do?so late at night, really have no taxi. Forced to take expensive taxi then..
I slept around 2am then woke up at 12pm today. haha..so happy...but sleep too much make me feel so dizzy. Hmm...may be i have a long time never sleep so much d...haha..i guess so. I am so happy cause i have finish reading my novel. "my best friend's Girl". this is the first time i finish read an English book that i bought. First ever time. I love it..
have to go...tomorrow 11am i am going back to TI. OH YES!!so happy...
love,
KaiChur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.