Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No mood wana study..

I really have no mood to study now...may be it is because of i hang out with friends in midvalley past two day...the spirit of studying ran away as i shopped my heart out..haha...i gona catch back the spirite..but who can help me?

my heart flies to the 16th DYC somemore..haiz...i feel so scare about the camp...how am i going to handle the singing section in a better way? i still not very sure on how to sing the camp theme song and also other songs..who is going to help me?anyway, i know, gan and yingbin will help me out on that time. yet, i still feel not safe as my preparation is not good enough..

How will it be for me if i continue like this?not study?i have a stack of thick notes to "eat" before next tuesday...i gona finish it by this sunday...how am i going to finish them?haiz...can the worm of laziness run away from me?go go go away, mood of laziness.....i don't want you....i want hardworking...
jia you kai chur..im sure i can do it..
love,
kaichur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont think too much. the kai chur that i know, is always that passionate and confident esp in these buddhist activities. there is nothing much you can do now actually, but to concentrate in your studies. after exam then ny start to think of DYC la.
you must have forget who helped recorded this year camp theme song. haha...just borrow the keyboard from bro kee and i teach you all how to sing.
and also lastly, i have every single confident in you that you can lead well in singing. you have proven yourself throughout the camps that we went through. dont think too much really, and when you start to relax and feel not so tense, the thoughts and idea will eventually flow naturally into your mind, and together we will help make the singing session better. its not only you alone for this job, but WE all are in this team. so we will help each other to make the singing session a better one.
dont think too much. focus in your studies now first, then after exam ny think of DYC.
Gambateh kai chur!! i know you can do it!!! have faith in your true self.
May you have the courage and confidence to do well in all your undertakings.
Good luck in your exam!
dont give up!

Colis said...

Uh oh... do i pass my lazy bug to you since i hang out in your room for these few days? Lazy lazy go away.... Ganbatte ah.... (I cannot tahan liao haha online now in dewan makan....)

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.