Thursday, November 13, 2008

hmm..last paper coming...fight for it..

Just finished the exam of the papers Writing about Literature which i think is the hardest paper that i sat in this sem(not known yet as i still have a paper yet)and PJK. PJK was great as what we spotted came out exactly. So, i answered with confident. GUess, this is the only paper that i have the most confident. Then, in the evening, Chee Kee phoned me and asked me to a dinner and in the same time, meet his sister in law--Lee Eng. I have a long time have not meet with Lee Eng, almost 7 months i guess. So, it's really a great news that came on time. I can relax myself and in the same time meet with an old friend besides have a ride on Chee Kee's new Honda Civic. haha..how great it was. After the dinner, Chee Kee, Chee Aun and Lee Eng brought me to the Elken Training Centre in Kuchai Lama.

Wow..i had a nice seminar last night at Elken training Centre at Kuchai Lama. Thanks to Chee Kee who brought me there. At first, i thought it will be just be an ordinary dinner with Chee kee, Chee Aun and Lee Eng. But, it turns up to be a seminar at Elken training centre where i first time been there. The title is about how to manage a group in Elken. Though i not started to be a direct saler of Elken yet, i found that the seminar is really usefull in every aspect of our lives. i have learnt how to organize a group. Besides, it broden my view in Elken. A great job oppotunity. But, i have no time now as i have to concentrate on my study. So, is a NO for me to try that. However, i have planned to take up the job after graduate. haha...

THen, around 11.30pm, Chee Kee fetched me back to UM. Thanks to Chee Kee cause fetch me all the way home and helped me find cake for my friend's birthday.

When i reached college, it's around 12am. Hmm..we celebrated Zhong Weng's birthday together with the marbel cake that i bought from 7-11 and lollipop as the candle. I guess that was the most special birthday cake that we have ever see. HAHA..thanks for my creativity. Hmm..suddenly proud of myself. HAHA..ngek ngek...
Well, today, supposingly i have to finish study Pn.Norini's paper, Methodology in Literature class. but i not finish yet. Haiz.no mood to touch the notes. Don't know why. may be this is the effect of last paper. haha...Today got a big big big bad news where my dear Dr. Rashid who had promised to let us know about the result of our final today doesnt put up the result. What the...i hate lar...huh!..lucky i clever, ask him before i walk there. if not i will waste my energy to walk there for NTH...huh!
oklar.gona study d...
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.