Wednesday, August 27, 2008

rain ..rain..rain..

Raining non stop these two days....so sad...my sport shoe got wet...hv tried to use hair-dryer to dry it,but it doesn't work much on it....so geram...
today,when i went to pass up my Kemahiran Maklumat assignment in the library,once i stepped out from our college,raining dogs and cats....sigh..it became heavier and heavier....at last,when i reached library,my jeans all wet...and it was 4.55pm..the assignment have to send up before 5pm.luckily,i managed to send in on time....phew....anyway,planned to go for the meeting of debate which will be held next week,i didn't go at last,as i was wet and i need to change my cloth as well,if not,i will surely catch cold...
so,i went back to the college with my friends...while walking,the rain is even heavier, and when the car passed by is even worse,the car will splashed the water towards us....gosh...already very wet,it's like adding oil on the fire...
lucky,today my college has water supply the whole day,but,i didn't use the toilet of my floor as there is someone so uncivilised and do her "big business" on the floor of the toilet...gosh..the smell ...yerk..so "geli"...and irritating....huh!!!!
assignment alot..4 assignments all together now....i have to rush and have to make it a success to do it...Gambateh kai chur...
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.