Saturday, August 9, 2008

A "belated" birthday blog from me...haha

7th August...What is so special about this date? Ahem..it's my birthday! haha..well, this year is my 20th birthday, a lot of 1st time happened on this year...
1st of all, this is the 1st time i step into the world of 20th...i just told my friend, i have no longer teen teen lo...haha...know what i mean? guess u all know...
then, this is the 1st time i never celebrate my birthday with my family on time. WHY? because im in KL lol...Im not in TI,how to celebrate with them?haha...
and then, this is the 1st time i celebrate my birthday in UM..haha..it's a nice experience. It was also and unexpected one..because i never expected that my coursemates will remember my birthday and they will celebrate with me. I celebrate my birthday on 11.55pm 6 AUG..in IS with my coursemates,roomates and my seniors..it was such a nice experience to me as well,this is also the 1st time i listen 8 songs before i make my wish and blow my candles. WHY 8 songs? these 8 songs included --Negaraku, Lagu UM, Lagu Za'Ba, 7th CC song, Eng.birthday song, Chines birthday song, Malay birthday song and also cantonese birthday song...Wow...haha...it's really fun...though i almost being dump into the kolam, but my seniors were so good..they never dump me. THanks ya seniors....haha...nice to have a birthday with you all, i will remember it...
Next, this is the 1st time i celebrate my birthday in a sick condition. i was sick on that day as i have a severe sore throat and a bit fever. HOwever, after the celebration, it become better. after it,fever again..haha..
aha...not forget also, this is the 1st time i celebrate my birthday with free call...haha..maxis gave a whole day free calls package to all maxis line. i phoned all my friends indeed.haha...guess that day i used around RM30 to call all my friend and my ears almost burnt as talking too much and my mouth become so tired after that..haha..anyway, i enjoy it....
and this is the 1st ever birthday that met with the chinese "qi xi" means the valentines..though i dun have chance to celebrate it,im happy also..haha...
Well, i would like to thank all my friends there, Shin YEn, Fei Mian a.k.a FM, Zhong Weng, Phei Sze, Wei Yin, SIng Ee, Xin Hui, All the TESL-ian and all my seniors there...it's really nice...haha...thanks ..a thousand of thanks....
and also, all my friends, sin yee, peck geok,lay ying,jenqhorng,beesim,siewling,gan,chooyow,kwanyee,yee jie jie,rongsheng,itik,lisuan etc...thx a lot....I LOVE YOU ALL...thanks...
love,
kaichur

2 comments:

LiMiChi said...

itz more fun if u were dumped into the pool haha

annalouis87 said...

I agree...we can have a belated birthday dump into the pool for you after the holidays.....hehhe....

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.