Friday, August 15, 2008

My midsem Break...

oh yes...finally, i have a short break for my hectic university life...im home now...nice feeling...
Last thursday, was the talent nite of my college's CC,it has been the 1st time i dance...haha..anyway,my seniors and my friends told me that i did a great job..and i guess,that's why i have been chosen as the princess of this year..haha..what a nice experience...i was so suprised when my name has been called...i was like just wake up from a sweet dream...haha...
well, that night is also the time we go n find out our big hand...well,big hand is the symbol of our senior as we are having a section of writing letter to senior and we are the small hands...we have to write them a letter without telling them who m i...so,on that nite,we have the chance to interact with them face to face and tell them the real identity..haha...well,i have written letter to 10 seniors and i have prepared present for them...and in return, i hv around 9 presents and a meal..haha..from my dearest seniors...thanks to all my big hands...i love those presents very much...especially the shit doll..haha...so suprise i got a shit..haha...i guess, thursday is the nite that i feel that is the most happy in UM...thx for juniors and seniors who had make the nite a success...
well,i came bek yesterday..it's kinda of tired...anyway,i will be back to UM on next friday...start to miss the time hanging out with my seniors at IS as we talk cramp there...haha..balia-ing there...nice...haha...
well, this mid sem break is full of assignments and homeworks...i will be very busy...hopefully i can finish my work before i go bek to UM...
i think I can...and im sure i can..
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.