Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No water again...

Hey...why like this????why we must so suffer??? huh!! this is the second day without water in my college...though it had its supply for a moment in the afternoon,it is not enough for all of us....i went to the faculty near my college to take bath today...feel so weird walking around other faculty with my pail and my bag of clothes..when i passed by, many people will say,eh..mandi ke...haiz...yaya..mandi..
just came back from NVC(National Vasity Counseling) interaction night....though got wet and my watch left there as i forgot to take it back,luckily,the seniors kept it for me....i enjoy my night....hope i can have a enjoyable and memorable experience working with all of them...Im in the bureu of Public Relation..Im talkative,so,guess it is not a hard job for me..haha...
it's 1.26am now..yet i need to stay alert and do my preparation for my presentation tomorrow...KaiChur Gambateh!!!...
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.