Saturday, August 23, 2008

life in college after 1 week at home...

I miss my home actually,i couldn't slept well last night...
I woke up and slept...
When i stepped into college,and into my room,I felt so tired....
I started to clean my room..Swept,moped,then rearranged the things in my cupboard and my table...
It took me about 2 hours to have everything done....
Then,went out to have dinner with my coursemates and seniors...Mamak again..though i have a week not eating it..i still feel bored with it...I miss the food that my mommy cook,i miss the seaweed soup,i miss the mooncake..i miss my brother and sister who always making noise around and argue with me...i miss everything...
Anyway,Im big enough to overcome all this as I am a tough girl...I know it's just a moment for me to miss everything and everything will be fine soon....
KaiChur is tough girl..u can overcome it...i know....
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.