Thursday, August 21, 2008

Going back to UM lol...

well,time passed so fast..im going back to UM tomorrow....
No more sleep, eat and tv life...assignment is coming on...not finish yet...how am i going to finish it????i also don't know...
life in TI is so nice...everyday sleep,eat and TV..nth much..and pempered by my mom and my siblings...It's a suprise that my bro be the head prefect of the school..anyway, he did change a lot of his attitude...a good change indeed...so, im happy with it....well,i was being pampered in home,they will say" aiya, jie like to eat this,so buy lar"haha..that's why i gained weight now...haha....but,im glad that i have my family member here...they really love me and i love them too..
Well,this week is really a week of sleep...i din touch my books...i dont know how to finish my assignment and how to face my exam on monday..so hopefully,when i back to UM tomorrow,the time is enough for me to cover everything...
Ahem...what happened this week?i successfully managed my activity in a leadership camp in PErsatuan Buddhist Hilir Perak on last saturday...the effect is what i hope to get..thanks kooiling and hui san cause trusted me and let me carried out the activities...and on that day, i met with my old friends too...nice to meet with them again..haha..
then...nth much..oh ya,i just finished made some mooncake with my mom..haha...quite nice..bringing back for my seniors and my neighbours and friends in college..haha...but not much..so see who hv the chance lar..haha..but surely,my big hands will have..haha..
well,hope i can manage my thing lar..kinda worry now...
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.