Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What Happen to me???

Just finish watch the movie, UP with Ms.Charity, Melissa, Jared, Timm, Amy and Yen. It is a nice and meaningful movie. Anyway, I slept when i watched it. I didn't mean it, but I am too tired. Just forgive me. But, I just slept a while, not more than 10minutes I guess. So, I still manage to catch up with the movie. It is a very meaningful one. I like the old man in the story. Mr. F...I don't know how to spell his name. We just call him MR. F here. He is such a good husband who try his very best to fulfill what his wife wish to do. I feel so touch with what he had done. If I have such a husband, I will have no regret.
After movie, we went to have our dinner in Little Penang. Well, it's nice food for me. Okla...not bad.
Now, I am having meeting for my assignment. I walked here alone. While walking, it is raining. I feel that I am all alone. I started to feel scare. I started to slow down my foot steps. I started to chant the name of Guan Yin in my heart. What happen to me? This is not the old Kai Chur. The old Kai Chur is someone who wil not feel scare at all. Who is so tough and so brave. Where is the old me??? What happen to me???

4 comments:

Colis said...

call me if you feel lonely, i'll try my best to shake the feeling away from you.

~恺慈~ said...

thx dear...

Fern The Great said...

ya,i love 'up' oso! so touching until i tahan my tears,haha..

btw,smtimes ppl feel lonely. normal de,tk it easy,or go gt a bf! hahah...

Amy said...

I SLEPT TOO! TWICE! haha...it's not tired, but bored..

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.