Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can I have a simple life?

I am a simple girl,
just like what you said.
I just want a simple life.
I need someone to love me,
to take care of me and
to lend me his or her shoulder
whenever I need it.

I hope to go back to my childhood,
where I have no worries,
I have no burden,
I need not think when I spend,
I need not think who will I love,
I need not think will I hurt anyone
if i do this,
I hope to go back to the very childhood.

I want a simple life,
where I can sing whenever I like,
I can sleep whenever I want,
I don't have to worry on my diet,
I can assume everyone love me,
and in deed,
everyone love me.

I love my life being a simple girl,
being a girl without any make up,
without any jewelry,
without any perfume,
just a simple me and
hope you will like it
and accept it.

2 comments:

Colis said...

you can if you want

jQ-Gan said...

life is actualli simple. it is us who usually turn our life complicated. simplify ur mind, ur life is simplified. ganbatte sanjie.

with metta,
er ge.
sukhihotu

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.