Friday, August 7, 2009

My 21st Birthday^^

07/08/09 is my 21st birthday...I had a memorable birthday this year. A special day today as it's 789 and on the 12:34:56 today is 123456789. I won't repeat again. So, it's really memorable to me. Happy birthday to Yee Theng and Min Yi too. I had a great birthday with my friends in 7th Residential College, University Malaya. I had a great outing with my room-mate-Yen, Daddy and Jie on my birthday at MidValley. Glad to receive so many wishes from all my friends, juniors and seniors. Same goes to my family members too.

Birthday cake. THanks June and Amy for searching so hard for my birthday cake..

ugly face after being pushed towards the cake by ANNA a.k.a. BELL BELL

my dearest room-mate. THanks..

Jie and I...thanks jie for the cute little ear-rings.

Daddy and I. This daddy, always show his sleepy eyes..pls lar..can you wake up and take a nice photo with me???

With monkey AMY and cute little LESLEY....thanks girls


With ZHong Weng..this tall girl used to help me a lot..thanks..

with Sin Hui, my almost to-be roomate.

nice hug with soon peng, my Big Hand..

Huggies with my buddy. Love you~

Enjoying my delicious birthday cake~

With Cheng Kim. THanks for celebrating my birthday with me..

With my dearest buddy...Muaks...~

Amy and I ...Two little girls with a cake
Oh yes, it is 07/08/09, the ticket of Rapid KL
Jie and I in Sushi King..Love you~Happy Familly..but lack of 1 people, that is mummy Nana..

nice golden ball with my fingers as the mouth of smiling face..

nice tea...Daddy and I...finally, u open ur eyes...

Daughter and Father acting cute..

Nasi Pataya in Sushi King..haha..~

Cute Little Bee from daddy..i love it...


Nice perfume from my roomate, Yen..thanks...


Nice cupboard from my coursemates..thanks a lot ya^^
Birthday Bear from my neighbours...thanks a lot ya
Little monkey from zhong yuan..thx oh^^

Ear-rings from jie..thanks jie..i love it...almost owned by kian seng d...it's too nice...haha
Ear-rings from big hand, Peggy.thanks big hand..
Birthday card from Daddy..thanks for the surprise too ya daddy..really surprised me...^^
Little letter from my neighbour which made me "pening" almost half an hour to rearrange it and joint them..
Little black pig from Joseph..thanks oh Seph..
These are all the presents. Thanks for my friends. I love you all..

1 comment:

jQ-Gan said...

such a nice happy bdy celebration. hahahaha. cherish it. and sry sanjie that i dunno ur bday is tat day.
anyway, for the late wishing, happy bday sanjie, may the days onward fill with happiness and joy. sweet 20 to sweet 21.

with metta,
small gan aka er ge.
sukhihotu.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.