Monday, August 24, 2009

My dearest Kai Jie's convocation


I love this picture. it looks nice with the background.

My kai family...my eldest kaijie not in...

waiting for my kaijie to come out from the dewan

My dearest youngest kaijie and i..

Our Family...nice photo...
18th August 2009, it was a very special day for my family. It was the convocation of my little Kai Jie, Yoke Yee. This is the day where she finally graduated as an undergraduate of the course Applied Physics in UKM. CONGRATULATION!!! on this very special day, the family members of LAM family gather in KL (excluded my mother, as she has to teach in school, so I am the only representative of my family and also my grandmother). We had our family dinner on 17th August. My dearest 3rd aunt flied all the way back from Hong Kong, my dearest eldest kaijie and family came back from Singapore and my dearest kai father and mother came from Teluk Intan. Not forget also my 2nd aunt and family came from Klang to Puchong and we had our dinner in a restaurant here. That night, we squeezed in my kaijie's house in Koi Tropical. It's a nice experience.
Then, the next day morning, we had our family photo session in the studio and then went to UKM. It was a super super hot afternoon where our skin burnt after walking under the hot sun. I became darker after all. Haha.. THis is the first time where i drove in KL. I drove from The Mines to UKM. It's such a great achievement of mine. haha...
It's great to attend my kai jie's convocation and have such a great gathering with my family members. I love the day we gathered. It's the day where the place is full of laughter and happiness. Actually, all this while, my little kai jie, Yoke Yee is a great example for me to further my study in University. She is the one that I used to look up to. She used to study hard when she was in her form 6. Thanks for your encouragement, my dear Yee Jie Jie. I love you!

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.