Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going home....

Wow...finally,after almost one month, I can pack my things and go back to my home sweet home. It's really almost a month that I have not been home. I miss my home. However, today, I am not going back to Teluk Intan straight away, but will go to my uncle's house then attend my kaijie's convocation on Tuesday then only go back to my dearest Teluk Intan with my KaiYe and my 3rd aunt. I am waiting for that moment where my uncle will come and fetch me later. However, in my heart, feels a little bit sad to leave college for a week. Haha...Sounds like I fall in love with my college. NOPE...it's just because, I'll surely miss the WiFi here and my friends here and not forget, my babies here. I can't bring them home. So, I will surely miss them very much.

Was sending my new baby, little bee to Daddy and ask him to take care of it. So, daddy, remember to take good care of my little bee ya. ^^

Waiting for my uncle to call me....hehe..^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur bee is happy stay wit me^^LOL..

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.