Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Study week..

Finally, it's my turn to find out what study week is actually. I used to listen my seniors tell me they are having study week and back to hometown and do some revision. THen i never have that feeling before. Now, i have it...feel so lazy to study..the room is so stuffy in the afternoon. but yet, i have to start study as time is so short for me...im aiming for the dean list....though, what those seniors said, TESL-ian wana achieve dean list is harder than pursuing a Ph D course....well, i want to try my luck anyway...and i have bet with my beloved Brother, Kai Yang that i will get a dean list, if not i have to give him a treat. So, i gona work for it...besides, i already promise my Daddy in my college to study hard too..so, im a good daughter, i will surely achieve what i have promised...hehe...daddy, u don't dota again lar..ur dean list must maintain ya..(hope he read my blog)..haha...ok lar..got to stop...
love,
kaichur

2 comments:

Arcadianic said...

gambatei grp 8 president..u boleh de!

LiMiChi said...

i hope i have a study WEEK
T.T

anyway goodluck! =)

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.