Monday, October 6, 2008

Exam eXam exAm exaM....

Final exam is nearer and nearer, feel so nervous and yet lazy. Once i open my book, i don't feel like study. But when i wasted the whole day, i will feel so regret...what can i do to motivate myself to study? is it have to back to the old days where there is a group of people who will study together with me where i can concentrate with my study???? PBHP, i miss the library there...there is the place where i study and scored my good result in SPM and STPM...KL has no PBHP..so sad....
love,
kaichur

2 comments:

Arcadianic said...

me too.i really wish that pbhp is jus beside my room.haiz..very sien keep reading books whole days..but no choice..miss u too..haiz,only can see u during cny.keep in touch ya

LiMiChi said...

yea. i miss the old pbhp library so much! even though i had a relatively short time studying there, which was during spm, i did enjoy it very much. we pia together and when we got sien then we'll get out to the lounge there and chat..

anyway, ganbatte!! few more weeks and then u're liberated!! ^.^

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.