Monday, October 13, 2008

Pik-cheik-ing...

It's really Pik Cheik when i found out many assignments and presentation not yet done and the due date is coming soon..it's even more pik- cheik when my group member show out their face as if they are so frustrated to me...well, i can understand their feeling as i have the same feeling too...however, i have try my best to make things easier but no ppl listen to me...that's the most sad things..lucky my best partner, yen knows how i feel and support me...thanks yen...nice to have you as the partner....
well, gona rush for the assignments again...KaICHUR GAMBATEH!! i can make it.....
love,
kaichur

4 comments:

邦义 said...

i really hav the same kind of feeling.. my group mate dunno everything and some even worse, dont wan to do it until i need to pick up his thing..but this is so call group work lo.. i really hope others can care our feeling oso.. hope tat next time dont meet ppl like this..

Shasha Ng said...

ah gal ah...dnt b emo la..
i know hw u feel as well..
dnt worry
ur ideas r great ok..
dnt b so tension babes..rileks.. laa

Arcadianic said...

gambatei group 8 leader!i am oso being pressured thought mine is different from u.remember if u surrender,u r nothing.but if u keep trying,u will get everything eventually.this wat my senior told me.believe urself!

LiMiChi said...

my dear friend, jia you jia you jia you!! + U!!!

group work sucks! nobody wants to start first so it always end up to be a last-minute work. im tired of pushing people so i'd just let it be.. haha..im better in individual work, or when i found someone who can really do the work..

it's a matter of trust? prove to them u're capable and competent. don't surrender ya! if they don't wanna listen, never mind, do ur part in the best way u can..

xoxo

miss u lots!!

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.