Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What was I thinking?

I'm blur these days...Feel so numb with all the assignments...no more feeling of excitement anymore..As going through all the assignments day by days...It seems like not a big deal for me to sleep late at night anymore..nope, it should said, sleep early in the morning as i used to sleep at 3am or 4am....HOw early it is....
I feel that im so stupid sometime, so so so stupid...what make me stupid...i dont really know..but i have the answer in myself, just dont wana admit....guess...i have to in one day....
time pass...final exam coming...going to face my important 1st sem exam...how will it be?i don't know...hope i can make it better.....
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.