Saturday, October 10, 2009

Da Vinci - The Genius Exhibition 2009, Malaysia

Da Vinci - The Genius has come to Malaysia! There are 188 exhibits in National Science Centre, Bukit Kiara from Oct 1, 2009 until January 17, 2101. I've always wanted to see the paintings (esp the Last Supper) and i can't believe they're here!

"Direct from Italy, this world acclaimed exhibition from the II Genio de Leonardo da Vinci Museo brings to life Leonardo's genius as an inventor, artist, scientist, anatomist, engineer and architect. Over the past decade, a cadre of Italian artisans has been translating an old Florentine dialect and deciphering Da Vinci's shorthand to being his ideas to life."

Wait no more. Log on to http://www.davincithegenius.com.my for more information and IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS, GO HERE =D

1 comment:

Gallivanter said...

You won 2 tickets! :-)

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.