Sunday, September 27, 2009

Few memorable dates in my 2nd year 1st sem...

Well, there are few dates that I would like to jot down in my diary here.
10/9/09
This is a historical date. Why do I say so??? My journey of becoming the exco of PBUM started on this day. This is the day which I nominated to become the Pengerusi Jawatankuasa Seksyen Sosial of PBUM. I have been struggled for many days before I went to nominate to become EXCO. I have a lot of worries in me. I worried that I don't have enough time to handle so many things in once, I have lesser time to go home, I have no time to have outing with my coursemates and friends and so on. There are too much of worries in me. My heart divided into two parts, 1 part wish to become EXCO, another part feel so scare to take up the job. It continued until the day before nomination, I went to Buddhist House and had dinner together with Ji Chi Shi Fu. She had reminded me that there was a batch of seniors who brought me and guided me throughout the year, it's time for me to contribute to PBUM. Besides, I had a long chat with Zhi Ming, he did tell me a lot of things that made me feel that I should become a part of EXCO.

13/9/09

My brother's 17th birthday. I didn't plan to go home this week. But something pulled me back. I miss home so much. Thus, I went to buy ticket from KPS after the nomination and run back on that day. Luckily, I was back at home to celebrate my brother's birthday. Time passed...So fast, he is 17th years old now. He is taller than me now. A little boy had grew up to become a youth. Though the celebration was not a big one, yet, it's nice to be with family. I enjoyed and appreciate the time being with my family now.

17/9/09

Another big day in my university life. This is the day which we have our Annual General Meeting of PBUM. This is the day, I become the EXCO of PBUM. I am EXCO now.There is no way for me to step back. What i can do is look forward and stride the noble path with my team mates. I am sure we can make it and try our very best to take care of PBUM. YEAH!!!

19/9/09-21/9/09

CC trip to Pangkor. It's a nice trip to enjoy myself with all the CC members. I love you all. It's great to have you all with us. thanks for attending the trip. Without you all, the trip is meaningless.

22/9/09-24/9/09

Had dinner with shin yen's family and zhong weng. enjoy the time being together with them. Yen's parents are nice. Zhong Weng stayed in my house for 2 days. Sorry zhong weng for not giving u a memorable trip where I didnt bring you to visit to any place. But, Teluk Intan is really small where you can visit it within half day. Haha...Anyway, hope u did enjoy they time being with my family.

24/9/09-27/9/09

Attended a camp by PBUM. Where we started to take over the job from the ex-exco. It's a nice camp where I learnt a lot and know much about PBUM. There are a lot of things that I have to take care of. THis is a great chance for 13 of us, the exco, to gather and know each other better. Now, we are a family. Great!!! In this camp, I had a lao dou, Guo Xiang..THanks for teaching me everything about my post. I will try my best de, lao dou, dont worry^^..

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.