Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hmm..My post after Exam..

Wow..finally, my exam finish. Well, it has been a very long time i never post in my blog. So, now, i would like to do some update for all of you.
25 April 2009
I went back to TI to settle some stuff on NVC. I was proud that I had the chance to attend SMJK San Min sport day again. What made me even proud is my brother, as the head prefect had become the commander of the whole parade. It was the thing that i dreamt to be since i was in Form 1. He helped me to make my dreams come true and so goes to my sister, she is the emcee of the ceremony. THat is what i hoped to be too. Finally, both of them make my dreams come true. THanks... I am really proud of you guys.
30 April 2009
My last paper of my 1st year 2nd semester. I was not paying much attention on it. May be it's because it's the last paper. So, i had no mood to study at all. HOwever, i managed to answer the questions. HOpe i will score in that paper. After that, as what we did last semester, whole gang of TESL-ian had an outing to MidValley. Fuyoh! We watched X-Men ORigin. IT's nice..Yen, Weng and I had our lunch in Sushi King (again) haha..Then we had our dinner and celebrated Ke Sin and Pang Khit's birthday together in the CHopstick noodle. This is the first time i try the meet of deer. We just did the Pelanduk in the exam and now we are eating the Deer..haha..so ironic..hehe..
1 May 2009
Went back home with my aunt and uncle. We sent my grandma back to TI to take something to HOngKong. She is going to Hongkong..So nice. Great!! then i had attended the choir practise again. THey were surprise to see me as i told them i won't be able to go back to see them again. Haha..hope they can do well in the competition next tuesday.
3 May 2009
Back to college again. See everyone packing and go home but i am the only one who come back here. Haiz...But NVC is going to start. JiayOU!!!
P.S= I couldn't add any photo, duno why..hmm...will upload when it is fix...

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.