Friday, May 8, 2009

I miss the time where i celebrated my wesak in TI>.<

It's wesak today. Previously, i will be hanging in PBHP to help up during this time. However, this time, due to my college project, i have to stay in KL and i couldn't even go to any buddhist association to celebrate my Wesak. I felt so down today. I missed the time being with friends in PBHP. I missed the time i have in PBHP. I miss PBHP...I would love to help in there. I would love to have my wesak there. I would love to meet my friends there. Old friends where we have a long time not meet each other.
>.< HOwever, Yun Teng just told me, buddha is in our hearts. Yeah, buddha is in my heart...HAPPY WESAK to Everyone...
May you all be blessed with good health, happiness and peace.
May you all grow in wisdom and compasion.
Take Care and keep in touch...

2 comments:

jQ-Gan said...

sobsob cant see 3jie during wesak, but nvm, we know that we will always rmb each other, through heart.
happy wesak to u too.
may u be free from enmity and danger, may u be free from mental suffering, may u be free from physical suffering, may u take care of urself happily.

Darren C said...

haha,actually i oso cant celebrate wesak day this year...same with u...hehe...nvm la,buddha wil oways in our heart,rite?^^

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.