Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daddy Junhong's birthday~~ 24/4/2009

Ohoho..today is my daddy Junhong's birthday. Don't misunderstand, this is the daddy in my college. hehe
TOday programme was planned by my new mummy, Qhui. I am the assistant.hehe...
Well, this is the first time daddy kena dump into kolam, i guess must be very syok and happy. right, daddy?hehe...i saw him like a koala bear when his course mate tried to dump him. haha..it's real fun. But i didn't manage to snap any photo on that particular moment. What a waste.haha...
Hope this will be a memorable birthday for you, daddy. May all your dreams come true. May you and Qhui have a sweet sweet time. hehe...May you grow in wisdom and compasion. May you grow fatter and fatter and also healthier and healthier..
Happy Birthday ~~ daddy!

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.