Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5/5/09---excited day!

Well, was having a great outing with my dearest tutor, ms. charity and my friends to one utama yesterday afternoon. there were altogether 7 of us, that is , me, mel, villy, weng, mian, faiz and miss charity. we had our super hot lunch in a thai restaurant. I like the design there. I love the food too. despite they were too hot, they were nice. I had my first time in the bowling court. I played bowling for the very first time. Oh My God..alwiz go into the drain..hmm..though i am the last in the ranking, i am happy with my achievement. Haha...

Today, i got a great news, happiest news i should say, my ex-secondary sch, SMJK San Min won champion in the choir competition in the district level. Wow!! congrats...you all did a very good job, my dear juniors. It's worthy that i went to see you all last saturday. You all did what i told you all. HOpe to see a better result in the state level. K?

Was having NVC training for so many days. Tired...A lot of things havent done yet. I am the runner during the NVC trip.Kind of worry. I am not that good in that. hope i can do my best and don't let the seniors dissappoint. JIA YOU kaiCHur

3 comments:

Darren C said...

of course,we wil GAMPATEH in our state competition...haha!!! Luckily u went to koir practice las week...if nt,i think we wil nt get champion...thank to u so much^^
u oso must gampateh in your NYC o...c u again in our hometown,diamond bay^^

Darren C said...

sorry..is nt NYC...is NVC,haha,,,paiseh

annalouis87 said...

It is great to know that your busy..that means you are living life to the fullest...enjoy every moment and learn every little thing you can.... one tip for you to be a good runner... pay attention to little details that way everything will go well...All da best!!

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.