Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh yeah...I need a break...

Wow..after a super duper pack life for the whole week where i have to deal with all the assignments and tests, finally, 5 hours more, i am going back to take a break.
Within this week, i have done a lot of things. First of all, i finished 2 final papers during this week. I don't know what is my marks and so on. But, i did enjoy my class as the class is ended. I feel glad when the ESL is finished. FINALLY!!!!then kinda of sad when prof.G's class is going to the end. I learned a lot from Prof. G...Prof. G and I . I will miss you a lot... Dr. Aini, my basic Philosophy lecturer,who gave me a piece of golden advice before she leave.

This two lecturers will be retired after this semester. I felt glad that I am their last batch of students. Both of them are so responsible and i love to go to their class. I learned a lot from them. Thanks for the advices and everything. sorry for my wrong doing too...

Last Saturday, after my assignment, a stage play, with Prof.G, shinyen, zhongweng, feimian and i went to have our lunch in OldTown white Coffee with our dearest Ah siong...It's a great outing where finally I can eat something nice...haha..
What is the difference between this two coffee?
My favourite, Hazelnut white coffee
Shin Yen so beria-ia with her honey lemon I am enjoying my coffee..yummy..
Aha..this is our handsome Mr.Bear..thanks for fetching us...
Zhong Weng with her mee....

This few days, i suddenly love to take my picture again...Started to be syok sendiri again..haha..share with u all some of my SS photo..

SS photo 1...looks like i slim d?but i gained weight..this call technique...haha
SS photo 2..without specs...
SS photo 3..with my lovely specs...seems like abit serious...
SS photo 4..this is what called a PIG

SS photo 5...i love this one..my friend said i look like a rabbit..haha

We just had our CC farewell at tuesday night..i was a touching one. Joseph gave me a handmade photo frame where he put the photo of him and i...Ah Siong too...gave me a present. I am glad to have such seniors. Not because of they give me presents..But they did help me a lot during my University life. WHenever i need help, what i need to do is just text message them. They will try their very best to help. I am glad that i am in 7th. I love you all.

*no photo for the farewell, as i am one of the ursher, so i cant take photo..so bad..

Will update more bout me later on..maybe after my exam...FINAL..GAMBATEH!!!

1 comment:

Darren C said...

hey, i oso love hazelnut white coffee...haha! YEaH,we hav a same favourite drink^^
trust yourself u can do well in your final exam. I believe you^^

-xiao di-

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.