Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sushi Bonanza..nothing much...

I just back from Midvalley. I had had a quite happy day today.So nice...

First of all, Zhong Weng and I went to KPS to deal with some NVC stuff. However, it's faith that she has to go to KPS again tomorrow. She brought the wrong letter there. So, it's time to keep fit ya..Ooong..haha...Then we waited my daddy junhong and my new mummy, qinghui at the library. We took a taxi to the Midvalley at around 10.20a.m.

10.35a.m. Reached Midvalley and ran to the Sushi King.No people yet, so we went to buy the movie ticket first. Oh Yeah! finally i have the chance to watch the movie i long to watch for such a long time, that is Shinjuku Incident by Jackie Chan.

My Ticket--SHINJUKU INCIDENT...^^

Next, we had our lunch+breakfast in Sushi King...Oh Yes..Sushi BONANZA..what a so called bonanza,nothing much to eat. Maybe we were too early, 10.45a.m.. We were the second early customer there. So, we sat there, started with our one hour dine in time.


Yummy~~Sushi I love you...


My daddy~~Junhong


My new mummy, qinghui. What is she wandering ya?
Oh yes. This two fellows, fat d..but like to eat somemore..haha
This is waht i hope to eat for a long time but never eat.This is the first time i ate..YUMMY~~

These were what we ate..19 plates of sushi


After one hour of dine in time limet. We left Sushi King...



Oh..Sushi King..BYEBYE...




After that, we went to buy our stuff. We walked in two teams. Definitely, my daddy and new mummy surely walked in pair and zhong weng and i walked in pair. Zhong Weng and i went to buy our formal shirt. We went to Giordarno, Nichii, Romp, PDI, Padini...etc etc.. So many shops. We still couldn't find what we want. However, I managed to buy 4 pairs of ear rings with just RM 10. Haha.. I love the earrings. THey were nice. Oh yEs... i love it.

1.30p.m. Went into GSC. The cinema in Midvalley. Here the Shinjuku Incident started. I love Jackie Chan. I still remember i used to go to watch Jackie CHan's movie with my father when i was young. He love Jackie Chan. Thus, whenever there was any Jackie Chan new movie, He will surely bring me to the cinema and watch together. I enjoyed the time very much. However, I can't go to movie with my father anymore. He is not here anymore. I miss him. Whenever i watch any movie of Jackie Chan, i will have a very hard feeling. I still insist to watch it though i knew that i will have a bad feeling. I want to search the feeling when my father around me.

Shinjuku Incident. It is not same as what Jackie CHan used to do. His previous movie was funny and full of action which he conducted all the action by himself. This time he just did some part of the action. He died in the end of the story. Again, i think of my father. I felt the pain. Really. I know how it was the pain...I hate the pain.. I hate the pain that my father had. This movie is quite a cruel one. A lot of very very scary scene where i used my hand to cover my eyes and move my head towards zhong weng there. She was so steady. How good if i can be like her?haha..The movie has its own touching part too. I cried several times. This is the first time i cry when i watch Jackie Chan's movie. If i would rate this movie, i will give it 5 stars. It is really a great movie to watch.

After movie, after crying, we went to shop again. I have to accomplete my missions. They are buy a white formal shirt, buy a present for my friend, buy some daily stuff and buy a pair of new shoes. However, i managed to fulfill the first 3 things. I didn't buy a new pair of shoes for myself, couldn't find a nice one. haha^^

Then, we met with June and we came back to college. That is my day in Midvalley during study week. HOpefully after this i will put more effort in my study.


Study Study Study..JIA YOU KAICHUR!!!!!


I must do better and I can do it





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat the X..kai chu...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.