Sunday, September 6, 2009

A day...

I woke up early in the morning today. It was 6.05a.m. Some people might think that why am I wake up so early today? haha...it's because I went to a Dana with my friends this morning in Brickfield Maha Vihara. This is my first time of doing such Dana since I entered UM. It's quite fresh for me. I had a long time never do Dana already. I love to do this again in the future.

Then, after came back from Brickfield, I went to the Miao xi group gathering in KPS. It's a nice gathering. KhangZheng and Chai Yu prepared well for their sharing. I felt so guilty as they had prepared it with their heart and yet I was not paying attention. I was too sleepy. Thus, my eyes closed automatically in certain time. Haha...however, i did manage to make it open again after all.

In the afternoon, went to Mid Valley to watch a movie with a friend. I watched "Imagine That". It is a great movie to watch. Recommended from me. It's great movie where it brings out the moral value of the importance of family members compare to career. I love the movie. It's great! It makes me think of my father who passed away. He used to take good care of me and my siblings and my mother as well. We are a happy family. Though he is not here right now, I can feel that he is around me, protecting me whenever I have any problem.

Then, when I reached college again, my friend, Kai Wen sms me and told me that he had finished compose the song that I gave him the lyrics during June. I was so happy. I love the song. It's a great song for me. It's what I want. I love the melody. Tears rolling in my eyes even i had listened to it for more than 10times. I miss you, my dear father...

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.