Monday, September 22, 2008

no scholarship...

oh my god..I have no scholarship to take for this year..no.. i should say is for my entire life in UM...the stupid scholarship need me to find 2 guarantors who are below 46 years old in order to approve my scholarship...where am i going to find a guarantor??? I was so worried and so "pik Cheik" when i knew about it...i even argues with my mom...I m so sorry, mom, i didn't mean to do so...I just thinking, I will be a great burden to you if i really can't get any scholarship...Im ur burden now, and yet, if i cant get scholarship, it's really a big burden for u...I'm so sorry..
I cried when my mom phoned and told me not to worry about the financial. She said she can handle it eventhough i have no scholarship..I think it's better to have scholarship...i really don't know how now...helpless...

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.