Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mooncake Festival...

Happy Mooncake Festival..I m celebrating my brother's birthday just now...today is his birthday..and supprisingly, i met with a person that i really hope to meet when i come back everytime,and more supprise is he ask me out for dinner. i din attend anyway, as i hv to celebrate my brother's birthday...im so happy for it..
well,his mom came to my house and have a long talk with my mom,it's usual as my mom n his mom is so close until they can chat alot...now only i know, he is so good guy 1..anyway,that's y i like him so much ...well, it's an impossible mission for us to be together. it's nice to know him more..
i just told him,to forget a person dear to someone's heart needs time. it really need time to forget a person that u love and like...i really love him before,but now,just treat him as my brother and someone that i respect...i know he can manage everything well,i support him all the way..
mooncake festival is a festival that a family will gather and celebrate together..though father not with us anymore, i still feel that he is around me...Suddenly miss him so much...miss the way he talked to me...i read the letter he wrote to me last time, tears drop non stop...i miss him,i really have a long time dint see my dad d....even in dream, i rarely see him d
i can understand how my friend's mom feel as her mom just passed away,i know how's the feeling of lack of someone in the house,i understand well and i feel well...
auntie, be tough and u can overcome everything. I know you can as u always so tough. I support u....
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.