Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My dear students...

Though I am busy with my assignments and homeworks now, I feel so sweet when my student gave me a phone call this evening while I was taking my 1 hour nap. Though the phone call woke me up before the time i should wake up, I feel so happy as she informed me about the children's day in her school which will be held on 10 October 2008. She told me that the whole class wish that i can go back and celebrate with them. Unfortunately, I have a camp for my Buddhist Society in UM and a test on that week. I can't make it. I am so sorry, my dear students. I will be very busy for this few months. I was taking up too much of activities and in the same time i need to read for my examination. Anyway, I miss you all so much. I miss the time being your teacher. It's a nice experience for me and it's nice to teach you all as you all are really cute and nice.
My dear students, must study hard and improve your level of knowledge. I know you all can and i trust that you all are good boys and good girls. Don't disappointed me if you all love me, this teacher...
love,
KaiChur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.