Monday, June 15, 2009

Time in Teluk Intan..

haha...with our favourite post....
The traffic light angry d..hehe

Beesim..love to work with u o..

Yaw Shen, ah sam boy..my dear future camp leader..

WIth Pangyi..whom i feel nice when work with him..
HoayYee a.k.a erjie, me, beesim, kooiling and our botak joo huat. I love to be with you all...
with botak joo huat...nice to have him to help in camp
Gan..and the pity doll..nice capture..miss the time u bully me..haha
I love to work with all of you..when will we work together again???

5 comments:

jQ-Gan said...

we will work together again soon, very very soon. juz believe in that day. hehee.

with metta,
er ge aka small gan

Anonymous said...

kena buli oso miss ar??u ok ma?

caring said...

thx...nice 2 work v u all...

Anonymous said...

isshhhh....where is my photo???!!!!!!huhuhuhu.....aiksss....sad sad

annalouis87 said...

Your tagged! Check my blog! annalouis87.blogspot.com

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.