Saturday, March 14, 2009

MAZ 2009

mr.bear n kaichur
daddy n i..Full look

daddy,jie n i..where is new mummy?

yen..the wheelchair girl n i

amy n i...
With Zhong Weng





My daddy, JunHong






Phew..finally i have time to upload my latest news. Well, was busy with my assignments and choir practice this few weeks. I just had my Malam Anugerah Za'Ba or more famously known as MAZ last friday night, that is on the 13th of March. It was a special night for all the people in my college. A very happening night. We had it in the Putra International Convensyen Centre. It is a very grand hall where big function are held. I love the place. Nice..







well, i did not have a very nice and attractive dress on that night. Well, due to my plump cute little body, i could not find any nice dress. So sad..it's really time for me to keep fit..haha...well, took a lot of photo that night..so who wish to view can view it in my facebook. See ya...will update more when i m free to do so..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..so many daddy's foto??haha..later ur mummy jealous..

Fern The Great said...

u gt so many daddy for wat?! tk some as bf lagi baik la...wakakaka...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.